Elegant Country Estate Home with attention to detail sitting on a 3.2 ac(+/-) wooded lot. This beautiful brick home has a spectacular open floor plan that does not disappoint with large rooms and open concept plan. Be welcomed through the beautiful iron door front entrance into the large foyer graced by the beautiful double radius staircase. . One can't help but feel welcome. There are lots of large windows to bring the outdoors in. Any chef would fall in love with the kitchen, lots of cabinets with an 8 foot island and even a wall of pantry cabinets. The kitchen is open to the great room which has a large fireplace. There is a formal dining room also. This is a great house for entertaining all your friends and family with room to spare. Pamper yourself with the spa like bath off the master that includes a beautiful soaking tub. Each bedroom has a large walk-in closet. There is a man/cave in the basement. Great flat fenced-in backyard and in-ground saltwater pool. "MUST SEE"
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
6,009 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Convection Oven,Dishwasher Built-In,Indoor Grill,Microwave Built-In,Self-Cleaning,Double Oven,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Gas,Warming Drawer
- Hardwood, Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Other. Heat Pump, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 2. Masonry,Stone (FIREPL),Ventless,Gas Logs.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,French Doors,Recess Lighting,Safe Room/Storm Cellar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway Parking.
- Pool Description
- Cleaning System,In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing,Salt Water
- Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Storage Building,Porch. Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association