It just feels like home... As you walk up to the house, it will feel like home. The well manicured landscaping and large backyard is a rare find in Alabaster. Enjoy the shaded backyard with an inviting back deck perfect for entertaining guest at a summer cookout. This move-in ready, recently updated home is now on the market. The open great room has a farmhouse style, wood burning fireplace that opens into a newly renovated kitchen. The master bedroom offers a size-able space and opens into a spacious, newly renovated mater bath. The home easily accommodates multiple cars. Be sure to check out this home right off Kent Dairy Road and very close proximity to Alabaster city schools, shopping and the entertainment district in Alabaster, Alabama.
Single Family, Other
1,250 sq. ft
- Dishwasher Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- 1. Brick (FIREPL).
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Driveway Parking.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Storage Building.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price