Country living at it's finest, with convenience to Birmingham, in this completely updated home. New flooring - hardwood and LVP; interior paint; new black stainless appliances. Do you need extra living space? Main level garage has finished sheetrock walls and ceiling and could easily be transformed into additional living space. There is also a separate detached garage with an apartment ready to be finished upstairs. Store your toys or your home business. Perfect for a boat; garage doors and driveways on each end enable you to drive straight through. Acreage provides plenty of privacy and a level backyard with screened porch and fire pit that will be the perfect place to play and entertain. Plenty of parking space with 4 driveways including one that goes to back of house. Storm shelter in basement. Seller willing to sell new furnishings with a few exceptions. Option to purchase additional acre with mobile home complete with power, water, septic. Schedule your showing today!
Single Family, Other
3,007 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Logs,Insert,Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Appliances,Insulated Door,LED Lighting,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting,Safe Room/Storm Cellar,Split Bedroom,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Boat Parking,Detached,Driveway Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Boat Amenities
- Boat Parking
- Acreage,Some Trees
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch Screened. Acreage,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price