Gorgeous Home in Highland Lakes sitting Beautifully on one of the Best Streets in the neighborhood. This Home has so much to offer and boasts 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, with Master on Main w/ second guest bedroom suite, also on Main level. Entertain guests in the Fabulous Kitchen with Custom Cabinetry and large Island, double ovens, SS appliances, Beautiful Hardwoods throughout, 3 Over-Sized Bedrooms upstairs, add'l loft space that serves as office, Full Daylight Basement with Full kitchen, guest bedroom and full bathroom, that could serve as Mother in Law Suite. So Much Space and TONS of storage room. Softwater Rain Filtering system, Surround sound Speakers, Central Vac, New Roof (2017), New Gas Water Heater (2016), HVACs are less than 4 years old, this home is been beautifully maintained. Enjoy coffee on the screened in porch with wooded views..This home has it all! Showings begin Saturday November 9th, schedule your tour today!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower
- Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Finished, Daylight, Basement
- Double Pane
- 3. Masonry, Ventless, Gas logs, Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Recessed Lights, Sound System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Driveway, On Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association