The Pinehurst is a 3 side brick, basement home (stubbed for plumbing) with a private backyard. Inside you'll find a spacious kitchen with granite counters, that overlooks the living room with a cozy wood burning fireplace. Perfect for entertaining! The separate dining room could also be used as a study to fit your individual needs. Bedroom 1 on the main level has an en-suite bath. You will also find a main level powder room for visitors! Upstairs is Bedroom 2 with vaulted ceiling and generously sized walk in closets. The en-suite will not disappoint with double sinks, separate tiled shower and garden soaking tub. There is a living area upstairs perfect for that "Man or Lady Cave" or a playroom for the kids! 2 additional bedrooms, separate full bath and laundry room complete the second level. Not to mention all bedrooms have walk-in closets! Your new home will also include our Smart Home Package, too! Call today for a private showing.
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,560 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Tile (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Appliances,HERS Rating 70-85,Insulated Door,LED Lighting,Programmable Thermostat,Rid
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Driveway Parking.
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing
- Golf Community,Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler System,Porch. Golf Community,Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association