Enjoy the Country while remaining close to the City. Located near shopping and restaurants, within 3 miles of the interstate. Great room with gas logs and brick surround and hearth as its focus. Master bedroom on the mail level with joining master bath. Eat-in kitchen with large pantry. Laundry room in the basement. Deck off the kitchen is great for grilling and leads to the large fenced backyard with plenty of privacy. Upstairs are 2 spacious bedrooms. The large full bath upstairs splits the bedrooms. Basement includes an office/playroom, work area and two car garage. Storage building has power and lights and remains with the property. 50 gallon hot water heater installed in 2017.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
1,850 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Blower Fan,Brick (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Ridge Vent,Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Lower Level.
- Corner Lot,Irregular Lot
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Storage Building. Corner Lot,Irregular Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price