A LOT OF HOUSE FOR THE MONEY!!!! This 3BR 2BA home in East Anniston is situated on a large lot with tree line for privacy and offers space galore!!! The huge Family Room is accented by a vaulted ceiling, huge picture window, and brick fireplace. The L-shaped Living & Dining Room has cool mid-century vibes and exudes lots of character galore with unique built-ins, hardwood floors, and brick fireplace. The adjacent Sun Room may be your favorite spot to relax as you enjoy the hillside view. HUGE patio for outdoor living. The unfinished walk-out Basement features tons of wonderful storage and has the potential to be finished out for even more living space! You will find that one room is already framed out and is complete with a bathroom. Super convenient location - 2 minutes from RMC Hospital, close to Downtown Anniston, and just a short drive away from the Eastern Bypass. Call today for more information and your personal tour!
Single Family, Other
1,812 sq. ft
W ANNISTON LAND & IMP CO
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area
- Dishwasher Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Storm Windows
- 3. Blower Fan,Brick (FIREPL),Insert.
- Ceiling Fans,LED Lighting,Programmable Thermostat,Storm Door,Storm Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Handiman Special
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway Parking,Off Street Parking,Parking (MLVL),Unassigned Parking.
- Brick, Shingle, Block
- Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Storage Building,Porch. Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association