Quiet country living at its best is what you will find in this home, in the heart of Isabella. Character filled and unique charm is the best way to describe this 3 bedroom 3 bath home. Some of the floors have been replaced with vinyl plank. The new white with gray countertops and backsplash, new deep, stainless sink and faucet brighten and refresh this kitchen. The dishwasher and stove are only two years old and the 5 star windows were installed about 7 years ago. The wood burning fireplace in the kitchen makes a cozy atmosphere, as you gather around the kitchen table. Four flat acres, pond, enormous workshop, large greenhouse, blue berrie bushes, grape and muscadine vines and huge porches around the home makes the outside as good as the inside.
Single Family, Other
1,793 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area
- Convection Oven,Dishwasher Built-In,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Crawl Space
- 2. Brick (FIREPL),Insert,Masonry.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Attached,Circular Drive,Detached,Driveway Parking.
- Acreage,Horses Permitted,Some Trees
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Greenhouse,Porch,Workshop (EXTR). Acreage,Horses Permitted,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association