Welcome to the Elston! This spacious floor plan has 2174 sq ft of living space, and has that great open concept layout that allows for you to be a part of the fun, even while cooking in the kitchen! Granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances, and a pantry! You have four bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms (all upstairs, except the powder room is on the main level) plus a great loft space upstairs! Your laundry room is located on the 2nd floor with your bedrooms, so say goodbye to climbing stairs with baskets full of clothes! Your master suite has enough room for king size furniture, and your master bath has a great garden tub and stand up shower, and a huge walk in closet! NOTE: Home is under construction. Photos depict a similar completed home/floor plan & elevation, but it is not the actual home for sale. Features, colors, finishes & options may differ from what's shown.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,174 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Doub Paned Window,Energy Star Windows
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Appliances,Energy Star Windows,Insulated Door,Solar Board,Radiant Barrier Decking
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL),Off Street Parking.
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Pool Description
- In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing
- Golf Community,Interior Lot,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- None. Golf Community,Interior Lot,Subdivision.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association