Charming English cottage on beautiful private lot that backs up to nature preserve on a quiet culdesac street. Newly refinished hardwoods throughout and fresh paint are just some of the updates that the sellers have taken care of. Oversized 2 car basement garage and parking pad in front leads you to a charming 4/4.5 with 10ft ceilings and 8ft doors and a cozy fireplace in your master suite; granite counter tops, jetted tub and huge walk in closet. The open kitchen, breakfast and family room features another fireplace with door to your deck overlooking the private wooded preserve and fenced backyard. The unique open stairwell takes you to the finished basement with full bath and daylight basement opening to a covered patio. This is the best value in Highland Lakes with this much privacy. Come see all the quality details and how you can make it yours.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Recreation Room, Office
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Full, Finished, Daylight, Basement
- 2. Gas Starter, Insert, Ventless, Gas logs.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Recessed Lights, Sound System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Interior Lot, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association