If you need space, you'll find it here. Tons of indoor and outdoor space with 4 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, a front yard to die for and a backyard to entertain the whole family and friends too with your own personal in ground saltwater pool. And to top it off it is in the very desirable Wallwood subdivision. Great location to tons of restaurants, the interstate and shopping. Much of the house has been freshly updated with new paint, flooring, crown molding and more. The saltwater pool pump was replaced in 03/2020 and new salt system was installed in 08/2020. If you have been looking for a place to accommodate your growing family, then look no further. You won't want to miss out on this one. House will be ready to show by 10/11/2021
Single Family, Other
3,198 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating, Propane. Space Heater, Central.
- Doub Paned Window,Energy Star Windows
- 1. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Logs,Gas Starter.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Windows,LED Lighting
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Safe Room/Storm Cellar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Carport Spaces. Attached,Detached,Driveway Parking.
- Pool Description
- In-Ground,Salt Water
- Acreage,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Workshop (EXTR). Acreage,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price