Move-in ready 3 BR 2.5 BA townhome in the convenient Inverness Cove neighborhood. This beautiful townhome features a spacious, open floor plan with gleaming hardwood flooring on the main level. The open kitchen features granite counters, pendant lights, tiled back splash, large pantry, plenty of cabinet storage & large island with breakfast bar. Stainless appliances (stove, microwave & refrigerator replaced 2 years ago). The formal dining room boasts plenty of natural ight & space for entertaining. All three bedrooms are on the second floor along with the master bath and secondary bath plus large laundry room. Walk-in closet in the master bedroom. Beautiful neighborhood pool just a short walk from the townhome. Monthly $185 HOA includes common grounds maintenance, front/back yard lawn maintenance including irrigation for all townhomes, neighborhood pool, exterior townhome maintenance, roof. Award-winning Hoover schools! Great location close to Hwy. 280 shopping & restaurants.
Single Family, Condo, Townhouse, 2 Story, Townhouse
2 Full/1 Half
1,782 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Island,Pantry
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Assigned,Attached,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing
- Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler System. Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price