Nestled on this private setting sits a beautiful home that has been loved & cared for. Hoover schools. Open floor plan, crown molding, formal living room and den (both with fireplaces). Stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, double ovens, & walk in pantry are in the kitchen. 12-foot ceilings greet you in the master BR suite with his and her vanities & walk in closets. A second BR & bath on the main level is handicap accessible with a chairlift from the basement (also great for sending up groceries). In addition to the two BR upstairs with adjoining bath, find a spacious bonus room, computer space, office, plus full bath. Wonderful outdoor living awaits you in the landscaped oasis. 16 x 24 covered deck, ceiling fans, 75" pull down TV with surround sound, a chef's delight cooking fireplace, & so much more. Downstairs there is pool table room, half bath, media room, & 3 car garage. With all these amenities, imagine being able to work and play from your own home!
Single Family, Other
4 Full/2 Half
4,819 sq. ft
SOUTH SHADES CREST
BUMPUS, ROBERT F
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Double Oven,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- French Doors,Wide Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 3. Masonry,Tile (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Home Theater,Recess Lighting,Sound System,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Off Street Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Acreage,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Fireplace,Grill,Lighting System,Workshop (EXTR). Acreage,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association