UNBELIEVABLE VALUE!! Check out this beautiful, full brick, 4 bedroom home located in a quiet neighborhood. This well-maintained home is situated on a large level lot, over 1 acres! You will enjoy the privacy, space and convenience of this home. The main level boasts a large living and dining room that opens up to the granite filled kitchen with updated appliances. Located right off of the kitchen is the den with easy access to the covered patio, overlooking the large backyard. Down the hall you will find the 3 bedrooms along with the master bed and bath and the updated full bath. Downstairs features more finished space with the 4th bedroom, 3rd bath, bonus room and tons of storage. The two car garage is very large and even has a workbench station. The home is filled with natural light throughout and the energy efficient, double paned windows come with a transferable lifetime warranty. This home is the one! Schedule your showing today.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
2,606 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area
- Cooktop-Gas,Oven-Gas,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Gas
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Doub Paned Window,Energy Star Windows
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Appliances,Energy Star Windows,Whole House Fan
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway Parking,Lower Level.
- Acreage,Irregular Lot,Some Trees
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gazebo,Porch,Storage Building. Acreage,Irregular Lot,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association