HUGE price reduction in Vestavia's Best Neighborhood! Zoned Vestavia East Elementary and minutes away from the High School. Situated on a quiet cul da sac street, this family dream home features many custom elements you have to see! Classic floorplan, 9ft ceilings, cedar beams, fresh paint & gleaming hardwoods. Master on the main with double vanity & large double shower. Custom shelving in the huge master closet. Secondary Bedroom on the main & full bathroom. Venturing upstairs you will find NEW carpet, NEWLY reonvated guest bathroom and WALK-IN closets. Plus bonus room or additional bedroom can be easily be added! Fantastic Walk in Attic space!! Finished basement with 9ft ceilings, secondary family den/playroom with newly installed wide plank floors,and add'l bedroom/in law suite for additional comfort. NEWLY SODDED YARD with sprinkler system! Oversized 2 garage with area for workshop. Truly a treat to see!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Office
- Eat-In Kitchen, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower
- Central Vacuum, Gas Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Partial, Partially Finished, Daylight, Basement
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, French Doors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking, Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Interior Lot, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association