Almost 4000 sq ft of living space on this gorgeous Country Estate close to everything. Beautiful Grounds include Lush Woods, Pasture with Small Horse Barn, Traditional style home featuring open floor plan. 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, Formal Living Room, oversized Family Room with fireplace, Updated Kitchen, Huge Laundry Room and lots of storage, Breakfast bar, Informal and Formal Dining areas, Beautiful Hardwood Floors . Large Farmhouse style porches perfect for rocking chairs. Side screen porch great for entertaining or enjoying nature. Beautiful in-ground pool. Huge Bedrooms . Master Bedroom opens to balcony overlooking pool and grounds. Master Bath features dressing area and his/her closets. Dual staircases. This home is a must see. Call to schedule your showing today!
Single Family, Other
3,020 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. .
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 3. Masonry.
- Doub Paned Windows,LED Lighting
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Multiple Staircases,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached,Driveway Parking.
- Wood, Brick
- Pool Description
- Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot,Pasture
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Barn,Fenced Yard,Storage Building,Workshop (EXTR),Porch Screened. Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot,Pasture.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association