Wonderful colonial home complete with 4 bedrooms/4baths. You have all the space you need with a sitting room,dining room and a updated eat -in kitchen, spacious den with vaulted ceilings and beautiful exposed wood beams. The main level also features a large bedroom and full bath.The laundry is located right off the kitchen. Upstairs features a master with two walk in closets, separate vanities and a dressing table. Two other bedrooms complete the upstairs with a jack and jill bath. Daylight basement includes 4th bathroom, study/wrapping room. Great opportunity to live in one of the most popular neighborhoods in VH.Backyard is incredible with Gorgeous azaleas, camellias and other flowering plants. It is an amazing play space. Generator to stay with home. VESTAVIA EAST SCHOOL. Convenient to shopping and downtown.
Single Family, Other
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower
- Central Vacuum, Convection Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Finished, Daylight, Basement
- 1. Masonry, Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Smooth Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association