UNDER CONTRACT WITH ACTIVE-BREAK CLAUSE! **PLEASE SHOW** !!! Welcome to 1432 Stoneykirk Road! This home offers 4 bedrooms (with 2 on the main level), 4 full baths, dining room with a beautifully coffered ceiling and beautiful hardwoods. A keeping room with a fireplace, huge kitchen with granite countertops, breakfast area, living room with a fireplace. Stunning master suite with his and hers sinks. Bonus room/living room upstairs. MAJOR walk in attic storage. The basement has a 3 car garage & daylight basement-stubbed & framed. Covered deck and open grilling deck with very large patio below. The home is situated on a large level lot with a circular driveway in front! 3132 square feet of living area per tax records! This home is a MUST SEE!! Not only is the house stunning, but so is the price!! Don't wait or it will be SOLD!! Ballantrae is a golf community w/clubhouse, community swimming pool, playground, walking trails, & fitness center.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Recreation Room, Breakfast Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Daylight, Basement
- Double Pane, Insulated Door
- 2. Gas Starter, Insert.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Driveway, Lower Level Parking, Off Street.
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, In-ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Interior Lot, Subdivision.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Golf Facilities, Jogging Path
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association