Proposed Construction. Discover the quaint community of Sweetwater, just off I-59 and minutes from downtown Birmingham! This home is our ever popular Coleman plan due to a fabulous price and amazing layout. It boast main level living with 3 Bedrooms 2 Baths craftsman built home loaded with extra's. Large cook's dream kitchen, Granite, Painted cabinets, stainless appliances. Large island, double pantry. Enhanced como plank flooring for easy care, volume ceiling in great room. Great room, dining room, eat-in kitchen, laundry room, 3 bedrooms on main level (including master suite), and extra full bath, and 2 car parking all on main level. Great landscaping with irrigation system. Eligible for 100% financing through USDA.
Single Family, Other
1,680 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Tile (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Sprinkler System
- Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting System,Porch,Sprinkler System. Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association