COUNTRY HOME WITH A LOT TO OFFER - This rustic country home with covered front and rear porches has a lot to offer a large family. The location is exceptional and within 5 minutes of most any location in downtown Clanton. This family home has been loved by the same family since it was built in 1990. It was built with a rustic wood interior to give the look of a log cabin, with natural wood hues. The family room is spacious and features a stone fireplace with gas logs. Emergency propane heat is also installed throughout the home in the event of power outages but they are not typically used for heating. The home is heated/cooled by an electric heat pump. The kitchen is open and has plenty of cabinet storage and pantry space. Under stair storage is also a plus. Outside the detached storage building can easily be converted into a home office or pool building if you wish to add an in-ground pool. Be sure to see this home soon. It's one of a kind!
Single Family, 2 Story
2,040 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Refrigerator,Stove-Gas
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Heat Pump
- Propane. Heat Pump.
- Crawl Space
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Blower Fan,Gas Logs.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Insulated Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL),RV Parking.
- Acreage,Horses Permitted,Some Trees
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storage Building,Porch. Acreage,Horses Permitted,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association