This Lovely Dutch Colonial is located on one of the most popular streets in the Heart of Crestline! Wonderful space, great flow for entertaining with spacious living, dining room and an extra large den. White Kitchen has a breakfast bar, skylights, opens to the den that is centered around wood burning fireplace Plus a 2nd dining area. The roomy main level master suite was added in 2005 with a huge closet, master bath with sperate vanities, shower & jetted tub. In 1996 the original walls were taken down to the studs with new electrical and plumbing. There are so many special features: tons of extra large closets, plantation shutters throughout, beautiful main level hardwood floors, 2 stairways, Mainlev, study, upstairs craft room or playroom, walkin attic, generator, double paned windows. The lovely backyard boasts a charming screen porch, stone patio. You can't beat the location, Walking distance to school, village, and minutes to downtown, UAB, hospitals. This home is special!!
Single Family, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
4,658 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Pantry
- Convection Oven,Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Double Oven,Plumbed for Gas in Kit,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Crawl Space
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 2. Gas Starter.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Generator
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Multiple Staircases,Recess Lighting,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway Parking,Off Street Parking.
- Sprinkler System
- Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Grill,Sprinkler System,Porch Screened. Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price