Standing proud at the end of a peaceful and private cul-de-sac is this impeccably presented home. You will never be short on living space with a generous 1,757sqft layout including three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a full basement with enormous future potential. The elegant living room is nestled under a tall tray ceiling and features a cozy fireplace along with an open design that connects to the dining zone. Tall windows, wood floors and statement columns add enormous appeal to this stunning interior. The kitchen overlooks the breakfast nook and features modern appliances along with ample counter space and cabinetry for the home chef. Those who love to entertain will be drawn to the two-story deck with views over the picturesque and fenced backyard. This move-in ready home is set just moments from the Coosa River and the I-20 while schools, shopping and a host of amenities are all within easy reach.
Single Family, Other
1,757 sq. ft
KENNEDY W M
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Heat Pump.
- 1. Gas Starter,Marble (FIREPL),Masonry,Ventless.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Circular Drive,Lower Level.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Golf Community,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard. Golf Community,Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association