Spectacular view, fabulous location and move-in ready! This all-brick, split bedroom home is impressive with spacious rooms, an open floor plan and nestled on the Cane Creek Golf Course overlooking hole 10. Located just minutes from the Eastern Bypass and I-20, this home features a formal dining room, spacious greatroom, kitchen and breakfast room that flow nicely from one space to the next. The generous primary suite walks out onto the deck and features a spa-like on-suite with his and hers vanities, jetted tub, tiled shower and walk-in closet. Two secondary bedrooms, a shared bath and large laundry/mudroom finish out the spaces. Additional amenities include luxury laminate hardwoods, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, 9ft and trey ceilings, custom window coverings and double garage. Enjoy your morning coffee this Summer on the back deck with sweeping views of Cane Creek Golf Course and ponds.
Single Family, Other
1,941 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Crawl Space
- 1. Gas Logs,Stone (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Parking (MLVL).
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price