A new exciting house plan offered in Sweetwater- the Flannery. Discover the quaint community of Sweetwater, just off I-59 and minutes from downtown Birmingham! This home has 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths craftsman built home loaded with extra's. Cook's dream kitchen which opens to a large patio. Large island, corner pantry, granite counters, stainless appliances, adjacent dining room and great room. Enhanced vinyl plank flooring for easy care. Great room, dining room, laundry room, master suite, and extra half bath, and 2 car parking all on main level. Upstairs has 3 additional bedrooms, a full bath and large den. Walk in attic for storing all those holiday decorations! Great landscaping with irrigation system. Eligible for 100% financing through USDA.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
2,055 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Tile (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,LED Lighting,Ridge Vent,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Sprinkler System
- Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting System,Porch,Sprinkler System. Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association