This one has it all. 20 ac +/- fenced and ready for all your animals. Nice brick home with full partially finished basement. The kitchen is everything you could ask for. Lots of cabinets and work area. There is an island with a drop down breakfast bar. The den has a beautiful vaulted ceiling with natural stained tongue and groove, it also offers a gorgeous rock fireplace to enjoy on those cold wintry days. the fireplace has gas logs or you can burn wood also. There are hardwood floors in most of the house. Plenty of outside storage and a 7000 SF shop building. The shop has an office space, 3 overhead roll up doors. It is amazing at all the storage space inside and out. All this is located just mins off the Jemison exit of I-65.
Single Family, Other
2,210 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Butlers Pantry,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Other. Heat Pump, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 2. Gas Logs,Masonry,Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Storm Door,Whole House Fan
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Central Vacuum,Safe Room/Storm Cellar,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking.
- Acreage,Horses Permitted,Pasture,Some Trees
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch,Storage Building. Acreage,Horses Permitted,Pasture,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price