Beautiful home on large cul-de-sac lot in sought after Hoover City School district. Great neighborhood with welcoming neighbors and optional Swim and Tennis membership. The landscaped yard will welcome guests and there are fruit trees and a playhouse in the fenced backyard. As you enter the home there is an inviting living room with fireplace and French doors leading to a covered porch that's great for entertaining. Attached to the living room is the eat-in kitchen with new Carrara marble backsplash, granite countertops and new appliances. Also on the main level is a formal dining room, half bath, laundry closet and master bedroom with ensuite bath. Upstairs are three bedrooms and two full baths and walk in attic storage and a pull down for attic. Basement features a media room, full bath, an office and space for two vehicles as well as a convenient utility sink. Additional dry storage under the porch on the back of the home. Come see what this Southpointe home has to offer!!
Single Family, Other
4 Full/1 Half
3,239 sq. ft
SOUTH SHADES CREST
BUMPUS, ROBERT F
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Convection Oven,Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Gas,Self-Cleaning,Plumbed for Gas in Kit,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Gas
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Logs,Gas Starter.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Insulated Door,Ridge Vent,Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,French Doors,Recess Lighting,Sound System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking.
- Pool Description
- In-Ground,Salt Water
- Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Porch. Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association