Rare find in the Alexandria School district with acreage and 2,000+ square feet of living space. Plenty of room for a growing family with four bedrooms, multiple living spaces and acreage to enjoy. This home boasts multiple amenities including a newly remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, under cabinet lighting and built-in pantry. Other recent updates include a 2-year old heating and air conditioning system with new ductwork, double-paned windows, metal roof and septic system. This property is already fenced-in and ready for horses or livestock. Outside amenities include a three-stall horse barn, covered porches and a storage building/workshop.
Single Family, Other
1 Full/1 Half
2,200 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Pantry
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Refrigerator,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Crawl Space
- Doub Paned Window,Energy Star Windows
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Acreage,Horses Permitted,Pasture,Some Trees
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn,Storage Building,Workshop (EXTR),Porch. Acreage,Horses Permitted,Pasture,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association