Pre-Sale. Discover the quaint community of Sweetwater, just off I-59 and minutes from downtown Birmingham! This home is our ever popular Carolina plan due to a fabulous price and amazing layout. It boast 5 Bedrooms 4 Baths craftsman built home loaded with extra's. Large cook's dream kitchen. Large island, huge pantry. Enhanced vinyl plank flooring for easy care, volume ceiling in great room. Great room, dining room, eat-in kitchen, laundry room, 2 bedrooms on main level (including master suite), and extra full bath, and 2 car parking all on Attic for storing all those holiday decorations! Great landscaping with irrigation system. Fenced in yard backing up to woods. Tankless gas water heater. Eligible for 100% financing through USDA. We have more plans and lots from which to choose!
Single Family, Other
2,704 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Tile (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,SEER 15+,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Sprinkler System
- Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting System,Porch,Sprinkler System. Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association