Welcome Home to this completely updated 4 BR / 4 BA Home located on quiet, cul-de-sac street. This Home has new paint, new flooring, new fixtures and more throughout. As you enter the Foyer, a Formal Living Room & Dining Room are located just off the Foyer. The Dining Room opens into the oversized Kitchen w/ Island, Stone Counters, Tile Backsplash, Stainless Appliances and much more! The Kitchen opens into the Family Room/Den which provides a great gathering place for friends. Two generously sized Bedrooms and a Full Bath round out the Main Level. Upstairs features a large Master Suite w/ private Master Bath (Double Vanity & Tile Shower), additional Bedroom & Full Bath. The Basement level includes a bonus space ideal for Office/Den or flex space along with a large Laundry & unfinished storage. Outdoor amenities include a covered Deck and great, private rear yard. Call today for your private appointment to view this wonderful home!
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Oven
- Laminate, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Basement
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Crown Molding, Smooth Ceiling, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking, Off Street.
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Irregular, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association