Great find in the SW section of Jacksonville in the Stoney Brook subdivision!! This 3 bedroom home offers 2 full bathrooms and approximately 1,618 square feet of living space on one level. Other rooms include a massive living room with a vaulted ceiling and a floor to ceiling rock wood burning fireplace. The fireplace would definitely become the centerpiece of the room if it were to be white- washed! There's also a formal dining room that's just off the living room that offers sliding glass doors to access the huge rear deck that's approximately 4 years old. The kitchen comes complete with a flat top electric range, dishwasher, & a refrigerator. This home is a split bedroom floor plan, so the master bedroom, with it's own private bathroom & walk-in closet, is on the opposite side of the house from bedrooms 2 & 3. There's also access to the rear deck from the master BR. Other features include an attached 2 car garage with a storage closet, and a fabulous back yard with mature trees.
Single Family, Other
1,618 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Crawl Space
- 1. Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,SEER 15+,Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking,Off Street Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Lighting System. Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price