THE GREAT ESCAPE awaits you in Jemison, Alabama. This custom 1.5 story rustic lodge-style home is secluded and sits on 10 beautiful fenced acres. It's full of nature and situated near Anderson Lake 10 minutes from I-65. The builder made space for everyone when he included 5 spacious bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. The interior is stained with "v groove" pine walls and beamed ceilings! Stunning oak and slate flooring throughout. This home was definitely built by craftsmen with attention to detail. 30 ft cathedral ceilings with fireplace to ceiling in massive Great Room. Huge Master with fireplace, large Master Bath with giant walk-in double closets and jetted tub. Large, open kitchen with solid surface countertops, walk-in pantry, center island and dining room to seat at least 12. Off the kitchen is a large room for office/study or rec/pool room, or second den. Acreage is flat to rolling fenced pasture with large hardwoods. Covered, inground pool. Fruit trees, too much to mention.
Single Family, Farm, Other
4,478 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Ice Maker Built-In,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Gas
- Hardwood, Tile, Slate, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 2. Masonry.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Energy Star Appliances,Programmable Thermostat,Solar Board
- Additional Interior Features
- Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Pool Description
- Cleaning System,Heated,In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing
- Acreage,Cul-de-sac,Horses Permitted,Pasture,Some Trees
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn,Fenced Yard,Storage Building,Workshop (EXTR),Porch. Acreage,Cul-de-sac,Horses Permitted,Pasture,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price