This distinctive 1929 historical Tudor home, sits on 48 ac, occupies a picturesque setting in the heart of Mayfair. View of Shades Mountain from exterior porch & deck, it is easy to forget the chaos of modern life & enjoy true relaxation. Exterior of the home features a steeply pitched gable roof, playfully elaborate masonry chimney, embellished limestone & brick front entry, stucco, & decorative cedar half-timbering. Interior offers original hardwood floors, plaster walls, decorative archways, handcrafted crown moldings, 9-ft ceilings & 2 fireplaces. Original details are beautifully balanced w/ thoughtful modern updates. Kitchen is outfitted for a gourmet cook w/ a perfect family gathering space around the breakfast bar or kitchen table. ML Master Suite offers a lg bedrm & renovated bathrm. Second Level features 4 bedrm & 2 Bathrm. Lower level features daylight den, laundry, half bath & garage. Backyard is perfect for the family to design their ideal entertainment area.
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
3,984 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Compactor Built-In,Convection Oven,Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Double Oven,Ice Maker Built-In,Oven-Gas,Plumbed for Gas in Kit,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Vinyl, Concrete
- Central Air, Electric
- Other. Forced Air, Central.
- French Doors,Storm Windows
- 2. Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Masonry,Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Storm Door,Storm Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Multiple Staircases,Recess Lighting,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Lower Level,Off Street Parking,On Street Parking.
- Stucco, Brick
- Sprinkler System
- Interior Lot,Some Trees
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch,Sprinkler System. Interior Lot,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association