Completely updated, tons of space, and zoned Vestavia East! Upon entering this one of a kind home, you will find large rooms, high ceilings, and beautiful hardwood floors. The spacious living room houses a large stone fireplace and spills out onto the deck with easy access to the backyard. Stylish kitchen with quartz countertops, subway backsplash tile, brand new stainless steel appliances to include a double oven, island cooktop, and a walk in pantry with custom cabinetry. The main level master includes an extra large walk-in closet and ensuite bath with double sinks and a large custom shower. Downstairs is the perfect spot for entertaining and also boasts two bedrooms with connecting bath and a huge two car garage. A brand new roof and a whole house generator add peace of mind. Move right in and enjoy all this fabulous neighborhood and detailed home have to offer!
Single Family, Split Entry
5,184 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Double Oven,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 2. Gas Starter,Masonry,Stone (FIREPL).
- Doub Paned Windows,Generator,Programmable Thermostat,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,French Doors,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking.
- Wood, Brick
- Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Guest Quarters,Storage Building. Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association