This beautifully maintained all brick garden home in the gated community of University Park has easy access to shopping, hospitals, and churches. An open floor plan greets you when you walk in the front door. This 3 bedroom 3 bath home has lots of windows to let in natural light. Built-in cabinets surround the gas fireplace in the family room. The kitchen has built-in electric appliances, double sink, and pantry. The master suite has a large walk-in closet, double vanity, separate shower, and soaking tub. Another bedroom, full bath, and laundry room are off the family room. There is a study/office also on the main level. Upstairs there is a large bedroom and full bath. When you step out to the patio, you will be pleased to see the spacious amount of privacy on the well manicured lawn and grounds.
Single Family, Other
2,188 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Forced Air, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Marble (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,French Doors,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Sprinkler System
- Corner Lot,Cul-de-sac,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gazebo,Sprinkler System. Corner Lot,Cul-de-sac,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association