Welcome home to Homewood! You'll love the updates to this classic home. The foyer invites you in with gleaming hardwood floors that continue throughout the house. Large living room with recess lighting and lots of natural light. Formal dining room is perfect for entertaining. The updated kitchen features granite counter tops, tile backsplash, new appliances including stainless steel dishwasher, cooktop, and oven. Large walk-in pantry. Breakfast bar open to den. Breakfast nook overlooking private garden in back. Brick wood burning fireplace for cozy evenings. Main level master bedroom with large walk-in closet and updated master bath featuring a soaking tub, updated flooring and vanity. Upstairs you'll find a second master bedroom that is spacious with a large walk-in closet and private bath. Two additional good sized bedrooms with large closets. Deck off of the fourth bedroom. Screened patio off kitchen. Walk to Homewood Soccer Park and playground. Very private natural lot.
Single Family, Other
2,602 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Brick (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Insulated Door,Storm Door
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking.
- Wood, Brick
- Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Porch Screened. Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association