This beautiful full brick one owner 3700 sq ft home on 3 acres has gorgeous hardwood floors, 6 bedrooms, 3 baths, a formal dining room and foyer that both have Australian crystal chandeliers, formal living room and large great room with high ceiling and skylight and a marble wood burning fireplace. The master suite has a trey ceiling, walk-in closet and master bathroom with a marble jetted tub, separate large glass shower and double vanity. The large kitchen with all appliances and laundry room is centrally located with custom oak cabinets and breakfast area with a bay window that looks out into the screened in area of the deck and property. Two other bedrooms and full bath complete the main level. A stairway leads you down to the finished basement that has a large family room, 3 bedrooms, full bath, and large 2 car basement garage. There is also a detached double car garage/workhop! The metal roof has a transferable lifetime warranty, new tile and fresh paint! A true treasure!
Single Family, Other
3,702 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area
- Dishwasher Built-In,Ice Maker Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- French Doors
- 1. Marble (FIREPL).
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,French Doors,Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Detached,Driveway Parking,Lower Level.
- Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Irregular Lot
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch Screened. Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Irregular Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association