Tis the season and just in time for the Holidays!!! Don't miss out on this lovely renovated home that offers charm, character and warmth for any season. It features 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, family room & master suite w/fireplace, formal dining room, gourmet kitchen w/breakfast area/island, laundry room and a double carport. The amenities are endless and include 2 fireplaces, open floor plan, kitchen pantry, built-ins galore, double pane windows, inside and outside storage, double oven, stainless appliances, bay window, wood door, tiled shower, tile backsplash, sliding glass doors, barn doors, updated fixtures and so much more. This large corner lot invites everyone to enjoy the tranquility and peacefulness that makes this a place a home. Bring the family home for the holidays to enjoy the screened in deck, open deck, open patio, dog run, fenced in yard and mature landscaping that is breathless. Call for your private tour of this rare find in East Anniston.
Single Family, 3+ Story
3,336 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Double Oven,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Crawl Space
- Doub Paned Window
- 2. Brick (FIREPL),Marble (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Corner Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard. Corner Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association