Have you always longed for an abundance of privacy but still close to all the convenience that Valleydale has to offer? This is the home for you! The Master has great space with his and hers closets. The master bath has been beautifully remodeled, perfect for washing all your worries away! There is a large dining room, formal living room, and a cozy den complete with a fireplace(gas logs). The kitchen is fantastic for whipping up your latest cooking creation, complete with a large eat-in space. Just off the den is a screened in porch area perfect for relaxing coffee mornings or for bird watching delight! The basement is HUGE and shares a twin flue with the den fireplace, this area would be a perfect man cave! This wonderful home is so warm, inviting, and perfect for all your needs! You really much see it to believe the tranquility! New roof (2017), Water heater (2014).
Single Family, 1 Story
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Shared Bath, Combined Tub/Shower
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Partially Finished, Basement
- Double Pane, Bay Window(s)
- 2. Gas Starter, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Interior Lot, Subdivision, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association