Peaceful and Private. Homes like this do not come along often. This is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home on 5 +/-AC with a seperate cabin that would make a great playhouse and a 30x60 garage with room for RV and/or boat. The spacious kitchen has tons of space and a window looking threw to glassed in sunroom with some amazing views. Hardwood floors on main level except in bedrooms. Floor to ceiling rock fireplace in great room. Cathedral ceilings, arched doorways, crown molding, recessed lighting, main level laundry room are some morte convient finds on the main level of this home. Up the stairs is a small landing pad that leads into a bedroom with views of the backyard. From the front porch where you could just sit and enjoy the view to the backyard with the HUGE garage/workshop you will love living in this home and area. Home is located just beyond Whippoorwill Ranch and has a creek that runs in front of the property. Propane backup heat. Must see to appreciate.
Single Family, Other
1,455 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher Built-In,Self-Cleaning,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Other. Central.
- Crawl Space
- 1. Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Carport Spaces. Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL),RV Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Pasture,Some Trees
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch,Workshop (EXTR). Acreage,Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Pasture,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association