Country living that offers privacy and so much peaceful living!! Views of the mountains and so close to Chief Ladiga Walking Trail. Life does not get any better and situated on 4 acres of land. This tri-level home offers 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, family room with fireplace/logs, gourmet kitchen that is breathtaking, breakfast area, laundry room, open foyer, triple garage, and much more. The amenities are endless and include granite countertops, crown molding, double pane windows, stainless appliances, updated cabinets, ceramic tile, french doors, textured walls, perimeter fencing and outside storage. Saving the best for last is a beautiful 18' x 36' in ground pool that screams for family fun and outings. Just in time for the summer. Making memories is priceless!!!! Call today for your private showing. Special Financing Incentives available on this property.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
1,888 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Oven-Gas,Refrigerator,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Heat Pump
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Logs.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Insulated Door,Ridge Vent
- Additional Interior Features
- Handiman Special,Textured Walls
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL),Uncovered Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Pool Description
- Cleaning System,In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing
- Acreage,Cul-de-sac,Horses Permitted,Interior Lot,Some Trees
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch,Storage Building. Acreage,Cul-de-sac,Horses Permitted,Interior Lot,Some Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association