Take the opportunity to live in THE prime location of Vestavia Drive. Upon entry, the formal foyer, living and dining room sets a traditional aesthetic setting. This house has an extensive living and kitchen area for friends and family. The main level includes 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms including the Master suite. Main level entails hardwood floors in great shape, a new HVAC system, and a new back deck. Basement is fully finished with 2 full bedrooms and an extensive bathroom with a jetted tub. The basement also includes a large entertainment space with a granite bar space, fireplace, office space, travertine flooring and a two-car garage. House includes a top floor bonus room that could also be used as a playroom or in -law suite with a full bathroom and closet. Take the advantage to customize your personal cosmetic touches to this great family house.
Single Family, 1-1/2 Story
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Office
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Jetted Tub, Combined Tub/Shower
- Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Finished, Daylight, Basement
- 2. Gas Starter, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, French Doors, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association