Welcome to 2030 Highview Way. This one level full brick home is ready for a new owner. This is a great floor plan, upon entering you will see an open floor plan. There is a room at the front that could be a bedroom or office. There is a formal dining area that is open to the greatroom with fireplace. The kitchen is on the right side with plenty of cabinets, counter space with a great eatin area. The master suite is spacious with a great bath and walk in closet. The other bedrooms and bath are on the opposite side from master. There is a covered patio and a fenced in backyard. The neighborhood has an olympic side swimming pool, great club house, playground, and lake. Easy access to shopping, restaurants, and I-65. A wonderful place to call home. Professional pictures are coming.
Single Family, Other
1,820 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area
- Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Ice Maker Built-In,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Doub Paned Window
- 1. Insert,Stone (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Insulated Door,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Driveway Parking.
- Pool Description
- Cleaning System,In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing
- Interior Lot,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- None. Interior Lot,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association