A rare opportunity to own in the highly desired Brook Highland Townes neighborhood. This Beautiful 3 bedroom/2.5 bathroom town home. Spacious great room w/floor to ceiling wall of windows providing tons of natural light & gas log fireplace is perfect for entertaining. The kitchen offers granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, ample cabinet space, stylish finishes & large breakfast bar. Relax in the luxurious over sized master bath w/double vanities, spacious glass and tile shower, jetted tub & walk-in closet. 2 guest bedrooms upstairs w/large closets. There is also a large loft upstairs. Laundry is conveniently located upstairs. Other features include: large open patio, full basement area, cathedral window, textured walls, fenced backyard, gorgeous tile & hardwood flooring, sliding barn door, 2 car garage, PERFECT location... Zoned for the desirable Oak Mountain School system. Just minutes away from every convenience! Don't miss out on this home. Schedule your showing today!
Single Family, Condo, Townhouse, 2 Story, Townhouse
2 Full/1 Half
2,372 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
BROOK HIGHLAND TOWNES
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- French Doors
- 1. Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Marble (FIREPL),Ventless.
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting,Split Bedroom,Textured Walls,Workshop (INT)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Lower Level,Off Street Parking.
- Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Porch. Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price