What a great place to call home! Maintained to perfection on a perfectly manicured lot in Bluff Park. You will love the 4 huge bedrooms on the main level with hardwoods. Plantation shutters. Crown molding. Sunroom with windows galore overlooking the backyard and wet weather creek. There is great outdoor living here with room to entertain. Spacious living and dining rooms. The inviting kitchen has a breakfast nook with a picture window, painted cabinets, granite, stainless and a good work island. Roomy den with a big brick fireplace. Roof +/-10, HVAC +/-6. Newer vinyl insulated windows. Downstairs you will find a huge Rec-Room, bonus area/office space, oversized laundry room, "The Holiday House" walk in storage area, plus a big workshop area and tons of storage space. The back yard features grassy space for play, stone trails, a playhouse or garden shed and is shady, pretty and peaceful. Minutes to the trails at Moss Rock. Bluff Park Elementary School Zone. This is truly a must see.
Single Family, Other
2,096 sq. ft
SIMMONS, IRA F
Detailed Room Information
- Eating Area,Island
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Oven-Electric,Refrigerator,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Brick (FIREPL).
- Doub Paned Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Lower Level,Off Street Parking.
- Wood, Brick
- Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storage Building. Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price