Price to Sale! This Impressive Four Story Home is located in the well established and private Country Club Hills Community. Sitting on more than one acre, this elaborate home features a stunning Grand Foyer and Staircase. With over 7000 plus square feet, this home has 5 bedrooms, 5 Baths, an Elaborate Kitchen with a Breakfast Nook, and a Wet Bar connected to a Keeping Room that includes a Dumbwaiter and Fireplace. Enjoy the spacious Great Room with an attached Cozy Sun Room and Elegant French doors that leads out to the Extensive Terrace extending the entire length of the home. Other features include: an Elegant Formal Dining Room! Media Room wired for Surround Sound with adjacent Study/Office! Walkout Basement that features a Game Room with a Guest Bedroom and Bath! The extra large Private Master Suite has a large Sitting Room. Other highlights include a Guest Bedroom with Jack and Jill Bath, Walk-in Closets, Walk-out Basement,Three Car Garage, Hardwood and Marble floors throughout!
Single Family, Other
4 Full/1 Half
Yes - 3 spaces
Yes -3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Loft, Office, Media, Breakfast Room
- Split Plan
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub, Jetted Tub, Linen Closet
- Trash Compactor, Convection Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Hardwood and Carpet, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Full, Finished, Daylight, Basement
- Double Pane, Insulated Door, Bay Window(s)
- 3. Fireplace, Masonry, Gas logs, Wood-burning.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Crown Molding, French Doors, Home Theater, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Carport Spaces. Circular Driveway, Lower Level Parking.
- Lot View
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Golf Community.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association