Beautifully Maintained Full Brick 1.5 story home nestled on private .86 ACRE wooded cul-de-sac in Chelsea's Highland Ridge. Features include hardwoods thru-out main level, Plantation shutters, dramatic stone fireplace in Spacious Family Room w/wall of windows & glass doors leading to screened/covered & open grilling deck, perfect for entertaining! Open Kitchen offers eating bar/island, custom cabinetry, under cabinet lighting, granite, gas cooktop double oven, pantry & light filled eating area. Elegant Dining Room w/gorgeous coiffured wood ceilings. Main Level King-Sized Suite, Luxury Master Bath w/custom tile work, oversized rain head shower, soaking tub, dual vanities & walk-in closet. Elegant Powder Room & Main Level Laundry Room. 2nd level features 3 Bedrooms, 2 Full tiled Baths & spacious closets as well as walk-in storage. Large 3 car basement garage ready for future expansion with storm safe area, Fire Suppression System, Tankless Hot water.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
2,542 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island
- Convection Oven,Dishwasher Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Gas,Self-Cleaning,Double Oven,Some Stainless Appl,Stove-Gas
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Other. Heat Pump, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Gas Starter,Stone (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,LED Lighting,Ridge Vent,SEER 15+,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Recess Lighting,Safe Room/Storm Cellar,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Off Street Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Brick, Vinyl
- Sprinkler System
- Cul-de-sac,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler System. Cul-de-sac,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: ALBHAM - Birmingham Association