This one level, all brick home is waiting just for you! An open floor plan allows you space for your family and to entertain friends. The front bedroom greets you with an abundance of natural light and french doors. This is the perfect setting for a home office or home school room! The living room, dining room, and kitchen are all open! The split bedroom floor plan provides privacy from kids or guests. There are walk in showers in each bathroom, and the guest bath was completely renovated this year! There is an electric fence around the property for your furry friends. Sit under your covered patio and enjoy the cooler weather coming up! And, the location is convenient for everyone! Just a few miles from I20, restaurants, shopping, and Buc-ee's! Schedule your appointment today!
Residential - Single Family, Other
1,869 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island
- Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows,Ridge Vent,Turbines
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Parking (MLVL).
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch,Sprinkler System. Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price