Come see this beautiful home with wonderful views and close to shopping and restaurants! This spacious 4 bedroom and 3 1/2 bathroom home is wonderful for family get togethers and room for entertainment. Located inside the large walk in attic there is a built in cedar closet perfect for precious clothing. There are also massive bolders decorating the nearly full acre of yard on top of a hill over looking a stunning and friendly neighborhood. Bonus feature: the AC/Heat can switch from electric to gas and vice versa. There is also a $5,000 flooring allowance!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
3,253 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Pantry
- Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Storm Windows
- 1. Brick (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,LED Lighting,Storm Windows
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Circular Drive,Driveway Parking,Parking (MLVL).
- Wood, Brick
- Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch Screened. Interior Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price