Welcome home to this stunning all brick 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home situated on a spacious lot with mature landscaping. Perfect for entertaining, the main level offers a two story foyer with grand staircase, formal dining room, spacious living area that features a fireplace, built-in bookcase and wet bar. The sleek and stylish kitchen is accented with ample natural light, beautiful hardwood floors and stylish fixtures offering plenty of space to make gatherings with friends or family a breeze. Large center island, breakfast nook and lovely sunroom for enjoying your morning coffee. The spacious master bedroom boasts a small study, private en-suite with jetted tub, separate shower and abundant storage. Finished basement offers a multipurpose space great for a game room, movie theater or home gym. Additional highlights include, main level laundry, main level and basement garages, second level bonus room, 2 decks overlooking a sizable yard. Located in desirable Hickory Ridge Estates.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
5,270 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Compactor Built-In,Cooktop-Electric,Dishwasher Built-In,Freezer,Ice Maker Built-In,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Refrigerator,Stove-Electric
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- French Doors,Doub Paned Window
- 1. Marble (FIREPL).
- Ceiling Fans,Doub Paned Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum,French Doors,Intercom System,Multiple Staircases,Recess Lighting,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Driveway Parking,Lower Level,Parking (MLVL).
- Brick, Vinyl
- Sprinkler System
- Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Grill,Sprinkler System. Cul-de-sac,Interior Lot,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price