The Trestle Plan offers timeless curb appeal with its traditional design freely drawing on classical design. A wide front porch with stately columns welcomes visitors in style as they step foot into the foyer open to the dining room. The modern open floor plan allows you to feel comfortable at homes as you pass through the entry to the great room connected to the large kitchen with views of the deck. Adjacent to the great room, the primary suite a relaxing retreat with wonderful bathroom and plenty of walk in closet space. An additional bedroom and bathroom complete the main living space. Upstairs , you will find two two additional bedrooms sharing a bathroom along with a spacious den for relaxing. The unfinished basement offers plenty of space to expand the home with an additional bedroom, bathroom, recreation room and bar area. This great plan backs up to the popular Hillsboro Trail, which you can take to the future Town Center or across Hwy 52 to new Lee Springs Park.
Single Family, Other
2,635 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Eating Area,Island,Pantry
- Cooktop-Gas,Dishwasher Built-In,Disposal,Indoor Grill,Microwave Built-In,Oven-Electric,Self-Cleaning,Double Oven,Some Stainless Appl
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 1. Brick (FIREPL),Gas Logs,Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recess Lighting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Basement Parking,Lower Level,On Street Parking.
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Cleaning System,In-Ground,Perimeter Fencing
- Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler System. Heavy Treed Lot,Interior Lot,Irregular Lot,Some Trees,Subdivision.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price